Solicitors Liverpool wills probate wills solicitors liverpool Solicitors Liverpool wills probate probate solicitors liverpool power of attorney solicitors liverpool

Court of Protection

When a family member becomes mentally incapable of managing their own affairs, whether it be through an old age related disease such as Dementia or Alzheimer's, or because of an accident, it is often necessary for someone to apply to the Public Guardianship Office to be appointed as their deputy. This means that someone will be legally entitled to manage that persor's finance and property matters.

Deciding which route to take when you are faced with a situation where someone needs help is not easy and specialist legal advice should be sought.

It is often the case with diseases such as Alzheimer's contact Wills Solicitor Liverpool and Dementia that the person involved will have fluctuating mental capacity, good days and bad. In these cases we may seek medical advice to help determine the best solution.

I can help you to determine whether the Court of Protection or a Lasting Power of Attorney is the most suitable route.

I have a great deal of experience in helping people to deal with the Court of Protection. Whether you simply need help with the application, or you need more involved help managing the person's affairs, I can help.

Contact me for more information.